Friday, January 25, 2008

Novus, A life changing Medical Detox facility

Hello,

Today I wanted to give you guys and girls out there something to read about and this is in terms of drug addiction and why it is so important to handle these problems.

If you have been reading my blog then you more than likely know that I am working at a drug detox center called Novus in Florida USA. I work there as I love to help people and I am a councellor there and what I do is just help the patients with whatever they need to get off the drugs as smoothly as possible.

I know that this might seem like I am using this blog as a promotional thing but that is NOT my intention... I just want to let the people know that there are centers out there that actually do care for there patients and have there #1 objective of the patient off drugs forever. If you know of anybody that is on drugs or alcohol (this can be either legal or illegal drugs) then please do your part in helping them get off. You can check out our website which is www.Novusdetox.com and you can call them from that website and if you want to go somewhere else we could help you out as well.

The main point of our facility is to make it as comfortable as possible while someone is there detoxing and believe you me, it is...

-

Just so you know there are many good facilities out there and one other that I would like to recommend is Narconon and this is where I try to send my guys after our program as it is a rehab pgm. This pgm will get the reasons WHY you are taking the drugs or alcohol and handle that problem so that alcohol and drugs are no longer needed to "get away" from it all as you will have your own personal life handled and squared away.

So if you want to detox then go click here on Novus.
If you want to Rehabilitate after the detox then click here on Narconon.

Just so you know this coming week I am going to be doing some education in terms of narcotics and alcohol which I think you will enjoy. Stay tuned...


By the way its FRIDAY! Hope all of you have a great weekend... I will!

See ya!

Later - Monty