Thursday, July 3, 2008

Skating in the rain...

Hello Everyone!

You ever have that day where you really want to do something but for some reason or other you just can't.Well, I had that yesterday - Not a disaster but it was sorta crummy.

You see, as you may or may not know I am skateboarder who moved from Los Angeles to Tampa Florida, and when I was in LA i used to skate all the time - I loved it and it was an urge that had to be satiated daily.

But when I came here I did not really know many skaters so sort of have not been doing it... There is no excuse for the bad behavior I must admit.

Anyhoo, Yesterday I had a great oppurtunity to be in the Tampa area and just go for a good skate, I arrived there at 7pm and there were dark clouds everywhere, I quicklied hustled my rear end to the downtown area and got out my board... and then.... rain drops were everywhere... So what did I do? I sat in my car for over an hour and just looked and imagined what I would be doing if it were not raining.

Oh well, I am going to try again on the weekend, Hopefully I can get some pix and put them up...So that is what happened.

I put this blurb up as if you look through my blog you will see what appears to be a blog being done by a middle aged man...

Do not be deceived, I am a young man who just does not like the currrent opium epidemic being caused by the Big Pharmas, or the Mind altering Chemical Lobotomy drugs either...

So, If you work for the pharmas and are being sent to take me out... Dont look for the old man in the wheelchair... Look for the kid jumping over him on a skateboard.

Later - Monty

No comments: