Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Moose or Ostrich?














I have a dog... Funny thing is that his name is Moose" but as you can see from the picture I am starting to think that the more apt name would be "Ostrich" as this is exactly what they do when there scared... dig a hole in the ground and stick there head in it.

Crazy to think that if I took him to some pet doctors they would tell me that he is confused as to who he is and should be put on Pet Prozac...

Anyhoo - This picture was taken this morning when the beloved dog was on a walk and there are lots of desert tortoises around where he walks and so he was trying to dig into their hole and get them.

Don't you worry his hard work did not pay off and he got no turtle.

Well, that's it for now. Feel free to let me know anything.

Later - Monty

No comments: