Friday, March 21, 2008

Flogging Molly!!!


Hello everyone!

Hope all is well out there, I just wanted to show you guys that I am not just a computer nerd and that I do get out and enjoy the world.

Recently I went to a Flogging Molly concert and it was amazing! They put on a great show... There was a lot of beer involved and I actually do not understand how that band can drink so much and yet still be able to put on such an invigorating show.

We left with smiles all around.

Other than that I have been sk8ing again which I am very glad that I am doing this as it is healthy and I feel very good when I do it. There is really not much to do where I live so I am in the need of going and finding a place in Tampa and sk8ing there.

Anyhoo it was a lot of fun at the concert and I will be doing more lively activities in the future.

I will keep you all posted...

Later - Monty