Monday, March 24, 2008

On the Radio!!!


Hello again!

Last night was fun as I went on a radio show with friends in Tampa and was able to speak my mind about prescription drugs. It was very good and I liked it as i think that we are making an impact to those people out there that do not have a clue about the dangers of these drugs.

One of the main things that we try to go over in the show is the fact that these drugs are legal and that they are being abused daily bythousands of people - including teens.

As I work at a facility that gets people off drugs - Whether legal or illegal, I see firsthand the horrors that come with these addictions and just how strong these drugs are. I suggest you go to www.prescriptionaddictionradio.com and listen to the shows as they are eye opening to the actual dangers of the drugs and what is really happening.

I will leave you with this fact that I think is amazing... I have known many HEROIN addicts that when they cannot get there fix will use a prescription drug called dilaudid or Oxycodone and shoot these and they can be okay - the "high" is not the same but they will not get the w/d symptoms... To me this is crazy as Heroin is a very illegal street drug but these other two are easily prescribed pain killers and that they can almost have the same effect is unbelievable to me... think about it... I think that there is more of a problem then your willing to look at...

Call me crazy but its the truth...

Later - Monty