Monday, April 28, 2008

Black Gold, and why I am broke!
















Well well, well.... What do we have here??? Sky high F*&^ing gas prices, that is what we have here!!!

As you know I have been publishing a lot of things on the drugging of our society and this is great and I get good results from this, but you know I was just at the gas station and it was $3.53!!! That is crazy is it not?!

I unfortunately do not have people with a good enough sense of humour to to carry out anything like what is in the picture but I knew that there would be people on the Internet that did!


Below is a chart that I found interesting, I don't think that I even need to explain it - Just look at it and let me know what you think.























Well????

I had a good friend of mine come back from the war recently and he was in the army and lived in Los Angeles. He told me that he learned something very important in the war - and I am not kidding when I say this - He stated the one thing that he learned was that the money in this world was in OIL!

He then proceeded to move to Texas and work for the oil companies - Now I am not saying that we should all up and leave our jobs and head for oil country, as i think that would be stupid and irresponsible as I am not for the monopoly of oil etc, I think that its not okay. I am just saying that when he was overseas he learned something and that something was that our intentions overseas were far from what was stated by media and government, and that we were there vor the vested interest of OIL.

Now aside from this - one thing that I wanted to bring up was CANADA! Did you know that they have the 2nd largest amount of oil outside Saudi Arabia?! I bet you did not. Here is an excerpt out of something that i just read that I thought was interesting.

"The U.S. government said Thursday Canada holds the world's second-largest oil reserves, taking into account Alberta oil sands previously considered too expensive to develop.

The Energy Information Administration, the statistical wing of the U.S. Department of Energy, has included recent private sector estimates that an additional 175 billion barrels of oil could be recovered from resources known to exist in Western Canada since the 19th Century.

At a briefing on this year's EIA International Energy Outlook, EIA Administrator Guy Caruso cited a December report in the Oil and Gas Journal that raised Canada's proven oil reserves to 180 billion bbls from 4.9 billion bbls, thanks to inclusion of the oil sands - also known as tar sands - now considered recoverable with existing technology and market conditions.
The latest estimates put Canada ahead of war-torn Iraq, which the EIA estimates holds 112.5 billion bbls and is constrained from raising production for entirely different reasons. The U.S. agency estimates Saudi Arabia's recoverable oil reserves at 264 billion bbls."

I thought that this was fascinating as it means that we have the oil right there!!! Now we would obviously have to develop the equipment and facilities to get the oil out of the ground in Canada but that's why we have to start that NOW! This is not a new "discovery" I read about this in National geographic years ago!

Well, what do you think of all this? let me know - I'm anxious to hear.

Later - Monty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, this is really interesting. i totally agree gas prices are way too high and it has to stop! thanks for the info!

Monty said...

you are very welcome... that is why I do it.