Friday, October 17, 2008

Oil is dropping...










Hello All,

Please if you will, observe the price of unleaded gas during the election year of 2004. watch as the price plummets as the election approaches, then takes off like a rocket as soon as the election is done with and an oil man is safely in office once again.

I only write this as recently I have been hearing people around me "Thanking god" for the low gas prices and frankly I think that there deity might be off in this one - I trully believe that this is purely political - Now don't get me wrong - I fill up at the pump with a smile well worth a photo of but... I just know who to thank, thats all.



















So? Do you agree or disagree with me on this?

Later - Monty

3 comments:

Grahame said...

I'm with you dude!

Mr.Pete. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Don Grey said...

Interesting data! I wonder if anyone has compared the statistic of the crude oil prices versus the oil prices at the pump. Crude oil went down to $94 a barrel from $150 but the price at the pump went down a little - hardly anything, yet it definitely went up...
There seems to be a major gap there.