Thursday, October 30, 2008

That spark


Hello! I wrote a poem today and liked it so I figured I'd post it... It's about a very special girl whom I have known for a loooooong time... Why not put it up.






Have you ever looked at a crowd of people from a distance?
And seen that certain type of person slide among with no resistance?

It’s hard to explain what is really occurring,
Other then, when you’re with them its rather assuring,

They do what they want because they have that “pizzazz”,
Their like there own type of music, but not redundant like jazz,

There the kind of person that you can throw into a Unknown bar,
Walk-a-way and come back and “What” there now the local star?!?

What makes them tick I know Ill never know,
But I met someone like that – not too long ago

She is the kind of person that argues about characters from the big screen,
Like his name wasn’t “dark helmet” it was “Lord of darkness” and there is no in-between

She matches the description, right down to the last “T”
She is not your average person, not boring yet quite pretty,

She can make you smile without even opening her mouth
And with her it’s always up, things never seem to head south

So its pretty clear to me I was all alone in the dark,
Then out of nowhere she came and with her – That spark


Later - Monty