Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Australian-born actor Heath Ledger, 28, the co-star of the Oscar-winning movie "Brokeback Mountain," was found dead in a New York residence on Tuesday...

Today has been a sad day for Hollywood and all who liked Mr Heath Ledger. I am putting this on my Blog as I really thought that this actor was very good and was well respected and loved by many but also the fact that i have heard (and I dont know if this is actually true) that it seems he might have overdosed... I just wanted to let this be known as he was a very good actor and was starting to become very big and had a lot of potential...

So take this to heart and stay away from drugs - and when I say that I mean both illegal contraband as well as these psychiatric drugs that are passed out avidly like candy nowadays...

My point is - Don't end up like this amazing person... just because you are not "famous" does not mean that you cant also be fucked over by the drugs that are out there.

Chew it over....

Later - Monty