Thursday, January 17, 2008

Citizens Commission on Human Rights

Good day, I just wanted to let you in on something that I found recently that I was impressed by and this was that there were several Public Service announcements that were done by the Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR) and I watched them and found them very eye opening in that it was going over what the psych drugs do to people and what the "side effects" can be.

I must make you aware of the fact that I actually work at a drug detox center and see daily the people that are coming off these drugs. There are people that come there that are ONLY addicted to legally prescribed psychiatric drugs and this too me is insane. Well I am doing my part daily to help the people of this planet rid themselves of the dependency to these and other harmful drugs so please at least look at the top of my blog and view the videos that I have put up there as to me they are very important...

If you want to see more of these or get more data I suggest you check out this link as it will fill your tummy with more information then you can handle... www.cchr.org

Its Thursday bye the way so if you are having a bad day at least know that tomorrow is Friday and then its nothing but fun for a few days...

Later - Monty