Monday, January 21, 2008

"Happy" pills may be duds

Hello again.

I am writing this fine evening about something that I think relates to the last blog that I posted which was related to prescription drugs. The link that I am going to show you I think that you would find interesting. It is not long so all you people that are to busy etc to watch something then don't worry as you do have 1 minute - I mean your on my blog for christ's sake so watch the dang thing... :)

By the way if you guys have things that you want to send me or even if you completely disagree with what I have to say then please look in my profile at shoot me an e-mail as I would love to see what you think and what ur ideas and views are...

Please click here to see the news story... Let me know what u think...

Later - Monty