Friday, January 18, 2008

Tom Cruise "Biography" by Andrew Morton

Hello again... I am sure that most of you have heard of this quote on quote Biography on Tom Cruise by Andrew Morton... I have been reading the different "facts" that it is spreading and as I am a Scientologist and have been for 24 years and since I did work as part of the church for 9 years I can honestly say that this is just a bunch of BS.

The church has put out a full report that will disprove all of what he is saying in this book and I read it and liked it a lot I will give you the link here so that you can read it. Please do as it is just unbelievable to me that he can get away with the statements that he is saying and not be questioned on the validity of the claims. Here is the link http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/22658115/

Okay - I will be back but i am going to go for a nice good skate so that I am ready for the weekend...

Later - Monty